THE BEAST IS BACK North American Tour 2012

That's good. Better than an accordian player or a washboardist.

When you two start the back & forth stuff, I can't help but think....

STSNLTrekkiesExcited.gif

Thanks man. We thought WIDOW would be the perfect band to get on the tour, and as Icarus Witch and Cauldron were already in the plans, it kind of made it all perfect. We're happy with the package as well.

It's nice to see a real traditional metal package. One were the term is not used loosely, it is really traditional metal bands.
Also think this nicely fits with other things going on in the U.S. right now with two traditional metal festivals coming up, damn finally
Could things finally be turning around for the U.S?
!

It's nice to see a real traditional metal package. One were the term is not used loosely, it is really traditional metal bands.
Also think this nicely fits with other things going on in the U.S. right now with two traditional metal festivals coming up, damn finally
Could things finally be turning around for the U.S?
!

I told you last year that I would try, didn't I ? ;) I hope you can make it to the NC show. I know Justin will.

this is though a well thought of and well put together tour. Nice to see someone put thought into something for once. Nothing worse than these package tours of bands that just jump from one to the next and dont flow well. This is one of the better ones I have seen.

Agree. Milton and I discuss everything he puts together for this very reason. There's nothing worse than going to a Blind Guardian show and being screamed at for an hour by Holy Grail.

Agree. Milton and I discuss everything he puts together for this very reason. There's nothing worse than going to a Blind Guardian show and being screamed at for an hour by Holy Grail.

But I thought you were a Viking Warrior?