THE BEAST IS BACK North American Tour 2012

Because by law, you are required to be there an hour before the first band starts? Do they not let you in if you show up late to shows in Chicago?

From my understanding shows there have a problem STARTING late because of too many openers....the bands people want to see don't end up going on until the wee hours of the morning.

From my understanding shows there have a problem STARTING late because of too many openers....the bands people want to see don't end up going on until the wee hours of the morning.

exactly....this happens all the time there. Lots of times when shows run late people leave during the headliner. During Destruction the show ran so late on the thursday night people were leaving about 20 minutes in. The show was out at 2:15 AM. Reggies isnt in the best area that late at night to begin with.

I understand why promoters want locals. But nothing is a bigger turn off that way too many bands playing for the sake of getting an extra 4 people from a local act being added on. Plus Reggies is terrible with chosing locals for shows....your head would spin seeing some of the line ups.

that is doable. still the line up is perfect as is. I already started pushing it on my facebook page and the Ragnarokkr ultimate metal forum.

Thank you. I really appreciate everyone who tells as much as one person about the tour. If you guys don't like Paul Dianno, I totally respect that (I know he's made some questionable decisions in the past, but none or my business). He is a road warrior though, and so are all of the other bands in the tour (especially Widow). I think it's a fun, solid trad metal package and hopefully people will show up.

Thank you. I really appreciate everyone who tells as much as one person about the tour. If you guys don't like Paul Dianno, I totally respect that (I know he's made some questionable decisions in the past, but none or my business). He is a road warrior though, and so are all of the other bands in the tour (especially Widow). I think it's a fun, solid trad metal package and hopefully people will show up.

I think people will go even not liking DiAnno. I think the line up is strong enough to bring people in. Traditional metal is growing now so I think this is a really good line up to introduce people to it.

Word on the street is that Icarus Witch will have a brand new album by the time the tour starts... Widow will be promoting last year's Life's Blood. Two more shows confirmed (TBA) as of today. Things are looking good :)