The Beauty Thread

Oct 7, 2006
Post anything here that you find beautiful.

I'll start:

02.jpg

Cellacrop.jpg

Jeniffer Cella from Trans-Siberian Orchestra, aka the sexiest musician EVER!!!!!!!

jill_wagner_1.jpg

Jill Wagner, probably one of the most beautiful women alive in my opinion.

IMG_0843.jpg

yeah, i know, you mean girls girl girls, but this is what I find beautiful.

Its in tel aviv, i just took the picture during driving along the beach. That makes it special for me.

androz, who's the guy in argentinia dress?! i guess i know him from somewhere, but me and my memory...I'd forget my name, if it wasn't written in my passport... (btw...where the hell did i put my passport??)

In the first one I'm with Vincent Cavanagh (I'm the one with red hair:D) and in the second one the one with Argentina's shirt is Jamie Cavanagh, both from Anathema.

BTW, it's not just you, passports get lost for everyone, I always find mine inside a book (I use almost anything to mark a page:D)

AnTz0r said:
now aint that beautiful? i was there only 2 weeks ago. i wanna go back :( it's raining here :(

very big pic , Can't you reduce its size:erk: btw its very high-res pic, did you take it using 8 mega pixel camera ?

it's so big, because this way, it almost feels as if you're there yourself! :p

im sorry i didnt take the picture myself. guess it was the olympus e-300 which has 8 mega pixels yes.

AnTz0r said:
it's so big, because this way, it almost feels as if you're there yourself! :p

im sorry i didnt take the picture myself. guess it was the olympus e-300 which has 8 mega pixels yes.

so you didn't take it, your camera did :erk: :erk: :erk:

well, my picture is here already ... look at the beautiful sundown. (i took it ;) ) but thanks :oops:

Androz said:
In the first one I'm with Vincent Cavanagh (I'm the one with red hair:D) and in the second one the one with Argentina's shirt is Jamie Cavanagh, both from Anathema.

BTW, it's not just you, passports get lost for everyone, I always find mine inside a book (I use almost anything to mark a page:D)

hm... i never met anathema, although i love their music... can it be that the guy is in some other projects, too? I met a lot of musicians during my work at festivals, he somehow reminds me of someone...but i have completely no idea ...Sorry, my musical knowledge is crap...

Wow thanks Ilan. I'll try and find one.
Blacken, teh picture of the woman with the beautiful weavy hair and the headdress is in fact Sarah Brightman. She is one of my fave opera singers. She also does musicals (Phantom of the Opera) and has made a cd together with artists from Morocco.

BTW- I really like the 'masquerade' album by Dreams of Sanity, where there is a song from the Phantom of the Opera!

WOA_n(12).JPG

found one already.... et voila, Nathalie and me. (note: the dude with the black hair is none of the above mentioned)

Morticia NL. said:
Wow thanks Ilan. I'll try and find one.
Blacken, teh picture of the woman with the beautiful weavy hair and the headdress is in fact Sarah Brightman. She is one of my fave opera singers. She also does musicals (Phantom of the Opera) and has made a cd together with artists from Morocco.

BTW- I really like the 'masquerade' album by Dreams of Sanity, where there is a song from the Phantom of the Opera!
Are you just going to ignore the beautiful Jennifer Cella? TSO is an excellent band!