The best albums of 2008 thread

Of course.......douche bag

Oh I just noticed youre from Tooele.....my ex girlfriend cheated on me with a guy from there. He was mormon. I hated him.

Anyway...douche bag.

Hahahaha... when your girlfriend cheats on you with one of the inbreds that reside here, that should be a sign that that your life is worthless.

Gimme a name though, so I know how inbred this guy is....

His name was Nathan but I never knew the last name. he worked at Walmart. His buddy was married to this huge beastly bitch. My exs name was Shannon Wirsching. Anyway I use to think my life was worthless til I moved back to Oklahoma with my new girlfriend and started working for Boeing making airplane parts and wiring for the new 787 jets. Now Im content for the moment.

I was working for the Post Office making 1400 a paycheck and he was working at Walmart.....what the fuck

His name was Nathan but I never knew the last name. he worked at Walmart. His buddy was married to this huge beastly bitch. My exs name was Shannon Wirsching. Anyway I use to think my life was worthless til I moved back to Oklahoma with my new girlfriend and started working for Boeing making airplane parts and wiring for the new 787 jets. Now Im content for the moment.

I was working for the Post Office making 1400 a paycheck and he was working at Walmart.....what the fuck

Hahaha... I think I have an idea of who that is... but I'm not 100% entirely sure. Nathan Gerrard? If so...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

HAHA
HAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHA
HAHA

You might as well kill yourself now.

Mmm name sounds familiar but dont know , but I moved on and found better. Not much into killing myself. This was last year and I moved in december so Im good now.

Mmm name sounds familiar but dont know , but I moved on and found better. Not much into killing myself. This was last year and I moved in december so Im good now.

But still, your girlfriend went from whatever the fuck you are to a 6 and a half feet, 250lb guy who looks like he's the offspring of a horse and a mule.

Honestly, I thought that kid was gay though, so I may be wrong. He was always acting very closet gayley around his friends in school... But honestly, thats the only Nathan I can think of from around here who would fit...

:lol: