The Best Lyric Websites For Metal..

TheAppleOfEden

Was A Bomb
May 12, 2007
Fort Wayne, IN
www.myspace.com
Just curious what everyone is using for lyrical assitance on the web.....and please dont tell me to "just fuckin buy it".....i currently use www.mmmdi.com and www.darklyrics.com.....but both have been unsuccessful for many bands....and since the vast majority of you Ultimate Metal users are into really obscure black metal, i figure some of you must know a few sites in which i may procure the lyrics of some bands i find absent on many of the lyric sites out there.....

i'd really love to find the lyrics for Fear My Thought's "Vulcanus".....but i continue to find nothing...

-AOE

Dark Lyrics is still quite bad though. The people who submit those lyrics seem to barely have a grade school level of grammar and spelling. Though that is a problem for pretty much every lyrics database it seems.

Dark lyrics does not have lyrics of newer releases in their archives. I always use metal-archives.

Dark Lyrics is still quite bad though. The people who submit those lyrics seem to barely have a grade school level of grammar and spelling. Though that is a problem for pretty much every lyrics database it seems.

yea, but if anyone is posting lyrics, that's the one site they're sure to put them on, (and you can even request lyrics which aren't on the site on their forum, which is surely going to have more assistance with that than anything but the band's own official forum), and people are more likely to correct shit lyrics on DL than anywhere else as well I'd imagine.

Dark lyrics does not have lyrics of newer releases in their archives. I always use metal-archives.

true. any release that comes with lyrics is likely to be included on MA, but you can use the DL forum to find out if anyone has or wants to try transcribing the lyrics to an album if they didn't come with the album.