The best mix you never wanted to hear

Ermz

¯\(°_o)/¯
Apr 5, 2002
Melbourne, Australia
www.myspace.com
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90vsilrPC4c&hd=1[/ame]

The music speaks for itself, but damn... One of the few times you'll hear a modern, separated mix with the massive analogue qualities to keep it listenable.

lol me and my ex used to rock this band in her car. This album mix is better than the first, although their first wasn't bad either. That kick packs a lot of weight.

Snare is pretty cool and everything works together pretty nice, but overall I'm not really feeling the mix I think...Feels kinda static to me?
Could be YT though

Yeah... the music... um... yeah....

Great mix though, really awesome...

...how do swedish production? it seems most stuff produced/mixed in and around sweden comes out epic...

Yep, this is mix wise really good. I think the rammstein dude Stefan Glaumann mixed Toytown Studio and Jacob Hellner (another Swedish production guru) produced.

Glaumann is kind like CLA of Europe. Has worked with a great variety of artists. Like Rammstein, Britney Spears, Sara Brightman etc. Expensive as hell , around 4000-5000$/song. But usually do huge mixes, like the last Rammstein album for instance.

They use to have a neve but a friend of mine that has have their music mixed there ssaid they have changed to a D-command with SSL 4k summoning and of course hardware inserts.

and Goddamn that music is gay.

This band remind anyone else of what would happen if the Backstreet Boys tried to make hardcore?

Mix is spot on though...

In all honesty I do prefer the music to about 70% of what I heard in RMM before I stopped ever visiting it.

I think mostly because this is competently-executed horribleness, rather than..... yeah.

Yeah that sounds fucking HUGE! Definitely on the 'fake / overproduced' side, but very well done no doubt. The music wouldn't be too bad except for the queer as fuck boy band singer!