The best mix you never wanted to hear

Sounds like a Jacob Hansen mix... At least Hellner used same kinda samples.

That was my exact thought at first.

@Marcus: I don't think it's that the guitars are too quiet so much as in lacking a lot of high mid/treble content. That's generally where we hear note clarity in busy mixes, but is also where you can lose your 'Backstreet Boys' factor.

+1. This band grew on me like CRAZY after Ermz turned me onto the mix a few weeks ago.

HUGE fucking mix. Makes up for the.... ummm...music =D

Shit! That mix is absolutely insane, it has everything I love, dark guitars, heavy pounding drums, vocals shining on top of it, the whole thing is really dense, not a lot of highs which is what I love. Absolutely in love with this, music sucks balls though : /

Listening to the album again. It was actually one of my clients that turned me onto the mix as a part reference for what they wanted.

Pedro & Sami: Glad you dig it for completely different reasons, haha!

Hey guys it seems the vid is no longer available?
Is the band called gema? Dono it. Would anybody mind telling me which song was posted? U got me curious about the mix!!

Oh haha sorry i thought i read it from a previous post guy mystve been talking about som else all together haha
So what album or song by tgat band should i check out? I figured if i listen to anything on youtube it might be from another album whose mix you guys werebt refering to.

Anyway tganks a lot for tge info Marcus!!