• Indifferent Suns

Votes: 14 28.6%

• Total voters

Villain

Doctor BenQuillity
May 7, 2001
Finland
Visit site
Okay, seeing that people are not too fond of finding the absolute "worst" DT-song, I decided to do this poll a bit differently. Here, you need to vote for the song that you think is the best of these six songs (I had to include both Nightfall and Faeryland, for they had the same amount of votes the last time I checked that poll).

Tell me, which song is _NOT_ bad.

-Villain (who has soon had enough of polls for this century)

Day to end to me....
it has the depressive aproach that fits perfectly on Projector :)
I like the new not_so_bad point of view of the poll, good one villain :p

All songs are more or less good enough.... This goes for Day to end as well.I can't say it's my favourite song,but i tend to listne to it from time to time...
Anyway,I voted for midway through infinity....It was the ultimarte profanity (!!!!!) to label this song as "worse".... :eek:
:D

Originally posted by Misanthrope
( No disrespect to any of you of course)
mmh, it wouldn't be unbecoming, anyway ;)
my vote is for day to end, of course, since it's... not my fav on projector, not the second one, not the third but... absolutely a beautiful song.
wonderful voice. (-> this is not my signature, eheh)

I voted for Day To End. That song is just so damn emotional, and feauters Mikael's best clean singing in my opinion, it's amazing how he can carry the entire song on his vox alone.

I voted for Day To End. That song is just so damn emotional, and features Mikael's best clean singing in my opinion, it's amazing how he can carry the entire song on his vox alone.

:tickled:

Well, I said that almost two years ago - it feels now it was at least a century ago...

To Steve: Voting in these polls now is quite pointless, as many of the original voters may have changed their opinions and their two-years old votes are probably not valid anymore. Thus, whatever results you get now, they are probably "wrong".

-Villain (addicted to poll-making)

I voted for Day To End, (most people find it too experimental I thought,) but I like it, cause.. it's very emotional, like Ormir said. And I love his clean voice (too :p). Now it turns out most people voted for Day To End! :-o I am very surprised, but happily :p lol

Villain said:
:tickled:

Well, I said that almost two years ago - it feels now it was at least a century ago...

To Steve: Voting in these polls now is quite pointless, as many of the original voters may have changed their opinions and their two-years old votes are probably not valid anymore. Thus, whatever results you get now, they are probably "wrong".

-Villain (addicted to poll-making)

Well, I was going to make some of these, but I searched first and found them, and I liked this poll too so I bumped it.

And I'm happy if it replaces my "how do you rank..." thread... It's on topic (unlike the whole fucking In Flames board...)