Votes: 9 12.9%
  • The Final Cut

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Momentary Lapse Of Reason

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Division Bell

Votes: 2 2.9%

• Total voters
I really don't know. I'm not even familiar enough with all the albums. I think should make a deep analysis over next weeks and then decide.

Overall, it's Animals for me. It's certainly hard to argue with The Wall or DSoTM either, though.

Damn... you are splitting hairs here :lol: Favourite Floyd album, I honestly can't choose :cry: I'm a huge fan of pretty much of all of it. Darkside is a timeless masterpiece, Wish You Were Here has a special place in my heart, but I will say Animals is an amazing album as well, perhaps my favourite.

I'll roll with The Wall. Maybe the best classic rock album of all time. Floyd's 4-album run from DSOTM, WYWH, Animals and The Wall is quite possibly the best run in music history. The only thing that comes close IMO is the Stones run of Beggars Banquet, Let It Bleed, Sticky Fingers and Exile in Main St. A case can also be made for the Beatles run of Rubber Soul, Revolver, Sgt Pepper's and The Beatles except that Magical Mystery Tour reared its sometimes ugly head in the middle.

The Atom Heart Mother Suite (the 20 min instrumental first track) is so epic. If you've never heard it buy Atom Heart Mother right now. Its amazing and very underrated.

Can't do it. It's like choosing which of your children is your favorite.

Though, if a gun were to be held at my skull and an answer demanded, I suppose I'd have to go with WYWH.

Definitely The Wall, but I gotta give much credit to Wish You Were Here, Animals, and The Final cut as well.

By the way Relics was released after Atom Heart, and Wish You Were Here was released after Darkside of the Moon. I dunno why, but I noticed your poll was almost in chronological order.