Votes: 9 12.9%
  • The Final Cut

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Momentary Lapse Of Reason

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Division Bell

Votes: 2 2.9%

• Total voters
I chose Animals, but special mention goes to Meddle, DSOTM, The Wall and Obscured by Clouds (a criminally underrated album).

Hahaha...Grandpa, I was also a sole vote. Except I voted Obscured By Clouds. As much as I tend to love EVERYTHING they did up to and including The Wall, OBC has a strange way of actually timetravelling me to a point in time when I was a toddler, and my Dad was spinning this record. I rediscovered it when I had just learned how to drive and was taking the car out for a spin by myself, and I rummaged through some of my Dad's old vinyl-to-tape tapes, and found this one badly scribbled all over. So I thought...give it a try. And holy shit. I had to pull over and cry a little.

When you pretty much love all the earlier stuff equally, it has to be something like that to pull your vote.

I chose Animals, but special mention goes to Meddle, DSOTM, The Wall and Obscured by Clouds (a criminally underrated album).

Yeah to rite Man. Childhoods end is a fantastic song from OBC.
The album reminds me of being 13 and going round to my older brothers place litening to it and having a few beers :kickass:

My list is:

Wish You Were Here > The Wall > Animals > Division Bell > Momentary Lapse of Reason > Dark Side of the Moon (most overated) > Final Cut > Obscurred By Clouds > Atomic Heart Mother > Meddle > Relics > Saucerful of Secrets > Pipers at the Gates of Dawn

My list is:

Wish You Were Here > The Wall > Animals > Division Bell > Momentary Lapse of Reason > Dark Side of the Moon (most overated) > Final Cut > Obscurred By Clouds > Atomic Heart Mother > Meddle > Relics > Saucerful of Secrets > Pipers at the Gates of Dawn

You're list is terribly, terribly wrong :)

Darkside Of The Moon.
It's just amazing on every listen. Wish You Were Here is close second place holder.

The Wall>The Final Cut>Animals=Wish You Were Here>>>>>Darkside>Meddle>Momentary lapse of Reason>>>>Everything else.