The biggest asshole in heavy metal

DiscipleOfThePit said:
Hmm, my vote would probably go with Robbbbbbbbbb Flynnnnnnnnnnnn (or however many unnecessary bs and ns he puts after his name) purely because he was in Vio-lence who were the epitome of the words 'sex', 'Thrash' and 'yass' yet now he is in a silly band whose debut was quite tits but the rest is shite!

What's more he's roped Phil (also of Vio-lence fame) into Machine Head aswell as that McClaine guy who drummed for Sacred Reich for a short while.

So, we have two ex-members of Vio-lence, an ex-Sacred Reicher and a pretty cool/decent bassist and what do we get? A Thrash Super Group?

NO!

We get Machine Head!

Thank you Robbbbbbbbbbbbbb!

Machine Head kicks ass in my opinion, except for Supercharger, which I don't quite get.

Machine Head is great except for Supercharger (what the fuck was that??). I've met all of em a few times and they are all really cool. Robb has always made it a point to hang out and talk every time i've seen him.

Guys, we're almost there! All we need is an ASS bass player, and we can construct an ASS supergroup:

Phil Anselmo - Vocals
Dave Mustaine - Guitars
Kerry King - Guitars
Lars Ulrich - Drums
??? - Bass

Any suggestions for the vacant bass spot? Lord, imagine interviewing this band!

the biggest assholes tend to be from bands that got nowhere, are uup coming or on the way down........ ginger from the wildhearts is a grade A dick, and toby torres from snake river conspiracy ( yeah exactly?!?!? who the fuck are they?!!!?) she is one of the rudest hags i have ever met full stop !!

guys that have been in the business for 20 yrs plus have earnt the right to be assholes, the music industry sucks major ass, no wonder they get pissed off by it...and have no respect for it. its the worst........

no excuse for these pissant artists tho...good t see toby torres esp lasted 5 seconds, now she is probably cleaning toilets again....... good.

mrthrax said:
those guys have there moments,as long as they put on a good show and keep releasing kick ass music i couldnt give a fuck how much of an asshole they are/were.

...exact-a-fucking mundo:headbang:

I reckon Kirk Windstein (Crowbar) has the biggest asshole im metal ? Maybe Gene Hoglan ? Great musicians, great guys, but fat fuckers both - Im guessing theyve got some hefty assholes.

Oh wait, did I miss the point ? :devil:

Lars, Gene Simmons, Phil Anselmo, Yngwie Malmsteen, that's my top 4. Zakk Wylde gets an honorary mention. All of 'em have come off like assholes, but I don't know any of 'em, so I can't really say what they're like.

johnnieCzech said:
Machine Head kicks ass in my opinion, except for Supercharger, which I don't quite get.

Yep:headbang:Rob is a very cool guy! I have had the chance on 2 different occasions to hang out with him and the rest of Machine Head and I can honestly say that there is absolutely no rock star attitudes with them. The first time I hung out with Rob he stuck around after the show and shot the shit with me and my buddies for at least 2 hours. He is probably the nicest person I met. Same goes for Kerry King he was very cool to me when I met him. He was an asshole to some obnoxiously drunk dude next to me but I thought that was funny.

So I am going to have go with jdelpi on this one and even though I have never met him, I can only imagine what an egotistical prick the singer from Nerve Damage is:devil: :D .

aliasp said:
Julio Iglesius. That bastardo just punched me in the face when I went for a Meet n Greet.

He just looked at me with my camera about to flash and hit me saying `What? No woman? I only want Woman to come see me ... ' ... he put the boot in for good measure.

:headbang:
:lol: :lol: :lol: