THE BIZARRE THREAD

3z3k13l said:
Kk... Me its 00:42... In Alma! near quebec... And outside its really fu**king cold... I hate that. You should considere yourself lucky... Its must be... Hot in arizona! Maybe ill go in a trip at texas next summer... My aunt live there's. Any advice about stats or texas? Or something like that! Have you ever gone there?

it is VERY hot during the summer, like 120 degrees at times. but right now it has cooled down quite a bit. the weather is pretty much normal now. like 60's or 70's during the day. gets down to about 30 at night though.

and the only time i was in texas was when i had to fly somewhere and it was a two part flight. the plane touched down there and i had to change planes. that's about it.

but i know it gets pretty hot out there. there are some really lovely areas out there, though.

3z3k13l said:
Hum... What is the signification of : my saviours And... My apologize for you parent and all that...!

well "my saviours" as in they came along at a really rough point in my life, they have helped me out a lot by being there for me, and being so accepting of having me in their lives. growing up i only knew about my birthmother... i had always been told she didnt know who the father was. so i was quite surprised when i finally found her, and she said, oh yeah they dated etc. etc. and she found him for me. she was 15 when i was born, he was 21. so she had to mark him as 'unknown' and all that. etc. etc. etc.

DeathSlut said:
well "my saviours" as in they came along at a really rough point in my life, they have helped me out a lot by being there for me, and being so accepting of having me in their lives. growing up i only knew about my birthmother... i had always been told she didnt know who the father was. so i was quite surprised when i finally found her, and she said, oh yeah they dated etc. etc. and she found him for me. she was 15 when i was born, he was 21. so she had to mark him as 'unknown' and all that. etc. etc. etc.

Kk... I'm just... Speachless...

3z3k13l said:
Kk... I'm just... Speachless...

yeah...i know the feeling! i met my birthfather back in nov...not TOO long ago! but we're really close. it's very nice.

and final_product i am glad that you find me bearable :D

DeathSlut said:
yeah...i know the feeling! i met my birthfather back in nov...not TOO long ago! but we're really close. it's very nice.

and final_product i am glad that you find me bearable :D

:) Your welcome.

I'm glad your family thing seems to have worked out a bit :)