The BLACK METAL recommendations thread

The new Krohm album is better than the last one. There are some nice leads here.

Crebain mixes some sorrowful melodicism with black thrash riffs. Interesting mix.

Velvet Cacoon always comes to mind when I think of atmospheric BM. It's one of my favorites ever.

hey can anyone recommend good black/thrash and epic black metal (long songs, no black/doom or suicidal BM - something similar to Drudkh, Burzum or Wolves In The Throne Room)

hey can anyone recommend good black/thrash and epic black metal (long songs, no black/doom or suicidal BM - something similar to Drudkh, Burzum or Wolves In The Throne Room)
Absu and Weakling, maybe Blut Aus Nord. You probably already know them, though.

maybe Mirrorthrone too.

Reccomend me some symphonic black metal with good recording quality?

it doesnt even have to be symphonic, id just prefer a better recording quality, where i dont have to strain to hear the vocals. (dont get my wrong i like that stuff, im just in the mood for something different).

Obtained Enslavement - Witchcraft

It's not great recording quality but it's not noticably raw either.

Det Som Engang var is the best album imo, but most people I know started with Hvis Lyset Tar Oss including me, so I guess it's a good starting point.

If anyone could recommend some ambient/melodic black metal bands, I would appreciate it. I'm already into:

Borknagar (I've only just gotten into them, but I like all that I've heard)
Primordial
Amorphis (not really black metal, but close sometimes)
Bathory (viking-era stuff)

Yeah, they're pretty close, though Mael Mordha are more doomy.
Anyways, can anyone recommend me something similar to early Christ Agony?