The blank stare.

you know, sometimes when i listen really hard to music to seperate all the instruments and parts in my brain, i get a blank stare. or like when i know that cool tom part is coming up in anthrax belly of the best and i want to be the tom hahha so i go there in my head. i have lots of favorite songs that envelop me like that :) but yeah, imho iron maiden is one of a handful of bands in metal that go there mentally, physically, and spiritually.

BichMaker said:
Well, not from Fender! :yow: (sorry!) I love Warmoth... I've built lots of guitars using their parts, but now I just make my own... cheaper for me, and handmade - no CNC! Thanks for the... um... compliments. :cool: Setups are always the biggest pain, so it's good that you can do them! :worship:

As for the bar, I like to do the bar thrashing myself, and I've never had one snap, but I use Floyds - and the bars are thicker. Also, I don't recall seeing any brass bars... they should be bent steel - plated to the right color. I'm sure some of the import stuff is cheaper material and it could happen, but that should be a fluke. Email me some details (bridge type, where it breaks, etc...) and I'll look around. I have had to make my own before... for a Kahler, but that was because I wanted one longer than the ones you could buy. Should be able to find something for ya! :D Take care Bro!

I am in serious need of a fixed bridge guitar that stays in tune no matter how much I beat on it.... I play rhythm, and am left-handed.... I could buy up the parts, sure, but putting it together? Thats beyond me.

Rendclaw said:
I am in serious need of a fixed bridge guitar that stays in tune no matter how much I beat on it.... I play rhythm, and am left-handed.... I could buy up the parts, sure, but putting it together? Thats beyond me.

Go to www.fenderforum.com under the 'Guitars mods and repairs' section, and read things and ask questions. You can get alot of good information. It's not too hard to set up a guitar, just be careful.

Also go to http://www.mrgearhead.com/ and read about setting up a guitar.

Yea if you join Fender Forum then be careful they will suspend your account it you cuss, It got suspended – I think for cussing or cause I kept making this certain individual MOD jealous, hee, heee, but I don’t care they don’t need my money that bad, I never requested re-activation, cause man some of the dudes are on the border…

Oh yea dude, if you ever get a Compound Radius you won't regret it, yea no guitar intonates perfectly, but when you get that neck strait, it's action low you can't even tell the difference if you saddles are adjusted for intonation or not, just seems to have not much any difference, either way it sounds good with chords, full bodied, power chords, voice overs or whatever. It's the only neck I've had that behaved this way.

MiniMurray said:
you know, sometimes when i listen really hard to music to seperate all the instruments and parts in my brain, i get a blank stare. or like when i know that cool tom part is coming up in anthrax belly of the best and i want to be the tom hahha so i go there in my head. i have lots of favorite songs that envelop me like that :) but yeah, imho iron maiden is one of a handful of bands in metal that go there mentally, physically, and spiritually.

Very eloquently put, MM! Maiden's music definitely takes you to that special place. I've seen that expression on your face when we play and it's a high compliment to see the same on an audience member's face. To me it means we hit the "zone" there, if even for just a moment, and they heard/felt it and are right there with us. :headbang:

Air Raid Siren said:
to see the same on an audience member's face. :headbang:

Or yea when you riffing out Maiden patterns, they're face is like: "Okay, so you're a Bad-Ass!" hee, hee... That's what I love about Maiden, it's Bad-Ass guitar playing. Yea aint no shit about that! You know? :headbang: It gives me such a Rush!

Air Raid Siren said:
Oh yea, we know exactly whatcha mean there, RoboCaster! Maiden is bad ass EVERYTHING!!!!
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Yea – I love the singing line - "Living down there is just a strange illusion!"

Bruce's voice is haunting, it scares some people when they hear songs like that and are not used to it.

I don't know how to classify Bruce's singing – classical I would say, but I have to say it’s unique and original in rock, and I would compare it to the highest level available for consumers like me, and the voice is as you know powerful and just pure class. Classy is like Getty Lee (of Rush) also, and I like them both, because they are both skilled and care about quality. Lot’s of great British singers, too many to mention, but I used to really love Rob Halfred (priest). That said I consider Bruce’s style is one of the better ones though; he really is half the band, I couldn’t imagine Maiden without him, I believe he was a real important piece to their great success.
:worship: :headbang: