The Car You Won't Own

There is a man who made a (I forget the word, so I'll describe it) pump that splits water into hydrogen and oxygen fairly efficiently, and reportedly modified his tools to run on it. so it may not be as far off as you think. I need to find that article...

they have already made a car using this technology
i can't remember if it burns the hydrogen andv the exhaust is oxygen or if it's the other way around, but they made a fully functioning car where you put water in the gas tank there's 12 of them in existence

the supposed "reason" it didn't "hit the market" is because some "experts" were afraid of the oxygen and/or hydrogen catching fire and making the car explode

wait
burning either the hydrogen or the oxygen would be neccassary to make a car "run on water" so maybe the saftey concern was valid

I hear cars run from vegetable sources smell terrible.

That should be our primary concern here.

actually
they kinda smell like the oil that they fry french fries in

We should all drive buggies pulled by enslaved Taiwanese children. Will save TONS of gas.

I wonder if we could create an engine that could use enslaved Taiwanese children as fuel. Not as oxen pulling a fruit cart, but as actual fuel..........are the Taiwanese combustable? I know the iraqi people burn pretty good.