THE CROWN - Crowned Unholy

NOt many bands can pump me up as much as The Crown do. There is just SOOO much energy. I cant believe you just got into these guys Ali.

EXECUUTIONERRR!!! EXECUUTIONNEER!!!! Slayyerrr of the liiight... :kickass:

I think I was at the end of my rope with "melodic death metal" when I first heard snippets of The Crown. Now, in hindsight, they obviously transcend the genre. Goddamn In Flames and At the Gates rip offs ruining it for everyone else. :bah:

I think I was at the end of my rope with "melodic death metal" when I first heard snippets of The Crown. Now, in hindsight, they obviously transcend the genre. Goddamn In Flames and At the Gates rip offs ruining it for everyone else. :bah:

I can see the reasoning behind that one - but they are so much more balls out than even At the Gates. Transcending the genre indeed.

It's also amazing/irritating with all the other music you discover every week, month, year always getting in the way of just stopping to smell the roses. Look at this thread dating back to 2004. I think I listened to it, liked it, and just allowed it to collect dust.

I really need to just stop listening to more music until I've completely exhausted everything I already own.

It's also amazing/irritating with all the other music you discover every week, month, year always getting in the way of just stopping to smell the roses. Look at this thread dating back to 2004. I think I listened to it, liked it, and just allowed it to collect dust.

I really need to just stop listening to more music until I've completely exhausted everything I already own.

Awesome. Precisely 3 years to the day that you made that thread and I haven't shied away from my opinion whatsoever.