The Crown?

sixxswine

rockandrollazine.blogspot
I have never heard this band. I have however, been close to picking up their stuff in the past, just something that I was more familiar with came up...
For a person that has NEVER heard this band what do they sound like?
And what discs would you recommend? I have heard sound clips, but they never sum up the band in 25 seconds...

I've always been in love with Crowned in Terror....but I got Deathrace King this morning and although I've only listened to it once, I think I can already tell i'm going to like it better than even CiT. I'd reccommend either of those two, CiT if you're more into epic-ness and melody, get CiT, if you like things a bit thrashier, get Deathrace King (although Deathrace has a lot of slower, almost ballad-like moments too)

I don't know if you guys have heard or not, but The Crown will be re-recording 'Crowned In Terror' with Johan Lindstrand doing vocals.

I'm not clear though, if they will redo the whole thing or just the vocal tracks.

Really?? Awesome, i'll have to hear some of the stuff!!! I adore CiT!!! Is the new one really that good? Is it like a lil thrashier? More melodic? more of the same??

SculptedCold said:
I've always been in love with Crowned in Terror....but I got Deathrace King this morning and although I've only listened to it once, I think I can already tell i'm going to like it better than even CiT. I'd reccommend either of those two, CiT if you're more into epic-ness and melody, get CiT, if you like things a bit thrashier, get Deathrace King (although Deathrace has a lot of slower, almost ballad-like moments too)

Its a lot thrashier and less melodic, quite good