The Crypto Cult, meet at Bohemian Grove Come Dusk

oh dude, you missed this entire thing... or wait, you didn't, you actually posted in the thread and i guess you have internet amnesia

https://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/threads/i-am-just-going-to-leave-this-here.971088/

so unfortunately the image in the OP does not work but it was a picture of me holding the picture

cliffsnotes:

* mike and johanna randomly stumbled across cara on the internet who now makes a living as an artist, thought it would be funny to e-mail and ask if she still had the painting

* she did and she sold it to them and had it shipped across half the fuckin globe

* i got it as a surprise 30th birthday gift

* what am i supposed to do with this thing

Last edited:
Reactions: SonOfNun
:lol: That's awesome.

Yeah, I have forgotten a bunch. BWD brings up a bunch of shit to me all the time that I completely have forgotten. That mofo remembers every little detail of RC history.

218512_420543701327947_1697009580_o.jpg

Jesus Christ :lol:

i dont understand the obsession with dead animals. Thats like serial killer shit
well, it's art innit

like cannibal corpse is serial killer shit too but you listen to that

that's up for debate, depending who you ask

i dont listen to cannibal corpse, bruh. own exactly diddly of their albums. and we all know CC are for real serious.

Carcass, on the other hand.....

"art" is too broad a term. remember that video lurch or JayK showed with the girl pissing in a cup or something? And in the background someone yelled "GO ART!"

Hmm, here other page has a nude self portrait, a painting of her kneeling before flaccid flesh, and a lovely oil based motif of a neal doppelganger bound and possibly drugged.

This bint has talent, in all probability an out of the world tumble in the hay, who definitely could benefit from some heart to hearts. Most women believe their own farts smell like daisies unless put in check. Doubt anyone ever asked her, "y'all ok?"

i dont understand the obsession with dead animals. Thats like serial killer shit
lol my wife tells me on a weekly basis I am not allowed to take home roadkills or parts of dead animals I find in the forest anymore and she is not 100% happy that I snuck a mink and a piece of moose hide/fur into the basement freezer. And I am 100% certified not a serial killer. Honest!

Reactions: NAD
All right have my Cardano "staked" on Exodus. Everyone prefers Yoroi and Daedalus, but not fuggin with that nerd shit. Too many pools to choose from. Exodus just stakes it for you, and the apy is 7% right now. No brainer given that I dont hold much to worry about hax0rs. Epochs occur every 5 days in which time one receives "rewards." First pay out after 25 days of staking.

Kapish