The Crypto Cult, meet at Bohemian Grove Come Dusk

Coinbase IPO has the cult in a stir. 31% uptick on day 1. Hoping for a continued feeding frenzy to bring RIOT back down to swing re-entry. RIOT dropped 15% (despite crypto at AHs) as the cult cashed out their speculative dinards to invest in this shiny turd. :heh:

First metal related non-fungible token was just auctioned off by Megadeth for 18k. I can't wrap my head around e-collecting, especially at these valuations. It's legitimately a gif of a skull with headphones rotating. :erk:

NFT are peak modernity to me.

I've read what they are all about. I can string coherent thoughts together. I know what TikTok is and have even watched a few videos.

I do not "get" the NFT thing. At all.

Reactions: SonOfNun
They're not modern enough. If the NFT were a simulated experience that could be transacted electronically and only be experienced in person I could "get it." Say a POV of Alexandria Daddario's True Detective teat scene. An on the field action shot of a Brady winning TD. A profanity sperg session on the O' line through metro Liverpool. Darken solo jamming in a frost bitten forest after a soak.

Nah, its just a means of block chain exploitative mummery devoid of fundamental substance. :err:

i mean i can't even be mad

crypto mining farms consuming obscene amounts of resources & sucking the earth dry what for producing nothing but numbers is really just a more efficient way of running post-capitalist society

the old way of making money was by having china's big dirty stupid factories make plastic garbage that you buy and then immediately throw away. this is old hat. why would you stain your hands with filthy inefficient physical goods when you can just generate money from electricity directly? the only remaining inefficiency, really, is that we still have to dig shit out of the ground to make electricity like some kind of fucking cavemen. maybe in a brighter future we can power our crypto farms with some of all that useless waste heat and kinetic energy from human bodies.

1. MAKE MONEY
2. SPEND MONEY ON MORE MINING HARDWARE
3. GOTO 1

see? it's sustainable!

paperclip factory

Soylent-green-2022-Human-beans-Its-people-meme-8407.png

I feel bad for the laymen who have been intoxicated by these ephemeral gains. My buddy was pitching crypto to me last week. Sadly, I was far more well versed in the ponzi and crying for his financial well being. I pitched stocks his way, to which he admitted his cluelessness on the matter. He reached out a day later for assistance, but I havent followed up.

Point being, some cats are not diversifed, think theyre going to be eating high on the hog off doge, and got nothing reasonable in their portfolio aside from Musk's airy taint. Bunch of fucking gack mouthed carnies.

With that being said, currently waiting to flip more RIOT. :heh:

Normally I wouldnt give a fuck and laugh. Today however saw an effect on the market of tesluts n apes o' grimace liquidating positions to "invest" in this idiocy. That along with Yellen gumming about raising interest rates had the market as red as an Irishman at 2am.

Unfortunately nothing was on super sale as I dont throw money at tard shit outside of my sliver of RIOT. Was hoping AMD wouldve taken that dive to 76, but alas.

SABR was down 14% due to shit earnings. May be a reasonable recovery play. YMMV

Hundreds of banks have agreed to hold BTC in the upcoming future per NYDIG. Guess these institutions were tired of seeing their coffers cleared out by Tesluts and Memagils.

Good news for shitcoin since the alts have been making strides in recent months.

Buwahahahhaha that carnival barker Musk now reneging on accepting BTC for his overhyped shit boxes. Probably all a ruse to BTFD, and pump the piss out of it again in a few months.