The D.G. Rich "Woods Warlock" - SOLD! + Shipped.

David Gold

Son of the Darkest Blues
Feb 20, 2004
No hometown, Ontario.
www.woodsofypres.ca
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=65033&l=07b9a&id=512430671

The "WOODS WARLOCK" has now shipped to an anonymous buyer in exchange for a ridiculous amount of money.

As noted on the back of the guitar, an history of this Warlock:

- Made in Korea
- Purchased new in 2000 at Guitar Centre in Detroit
- The riffs to "A Meeting Place and Time" were first played live on the air on 101.1 WRIF (where I was a promotions intern) the day I bought this guitar and smuggled it over the border in my trunk w/ no case
- I spent my rent money on it, and was a month late on my rent that month, and blamed it on being an irresponsible metalhead to my landlord
- I learned to play guitar on THIS guitar while in University!
- all of "Woods 1: Against the Seasons" was written on this guitar, and also used for all of the recording
- was used on some of "Woods 2: Pursuit of the Sun..."
- 'Hetfield EMG-60' pickup installed at bridge
- was used on the rhythm half (right speaker) of "Woods 3: Deepest Roots..."
- sat in it's coffin the year I spent in Korea
- used, loved, abused and shown off on the WOODS / WOLVEN ANCESTRY "Looming Cold of Autumn" Tour, November 2008, including our performance at the HEATHEN CRUSADE 3 Festival in St. Paul, Minnesota, USA.
- December 2008, retired and shipped to a new home.

Please see photos to see what the lucky bidder will be receiving with his/her new piece of Ontario Black Metal history. Goodbye my old friend. DG - w/

Congrats to the lucky dude who bought that! Tons of sweet history behind that guitar, I love how you had sort of a "kiss to send it off" by touring it with Wolven etc. and then off she goes. Wicked :kickass: