The Dark Elf of Harad woods is here!

Angel of Amarth

Little Angel of Death
Mar 15, 2004
I live at the House of Death.
Hello vikings!
I'm Angel of Amarth, a precocious fan of Amon Amarth...they're great! GREAT! GREAAAAAAT! GODS!
However, I play the electric guitar. My favourite kinds of metal are death, viking, epic and power...YEAAAAAAAAAH!

I know Amon Amarth since 3 weeks ago...I'm coming to buy Once Sent from the Golden Hall...then all discography!

Excuse me for bad english! I'm Italian!

nah that would be like 3. we got... uh... fyrelialiejilanfina sdj absdb badahoopajoob. whatever the fuck her name is. something with f and realy long and stuff. and we got ummm..... dead lioness.... and.... squeak who hasnt posted here in a long time i dont think.

Lots of new people, including me. w00t!

@ Axe :quit saying my name like that :D. Im sure there are plenty more girls on the board, just not recognized easily because they dont have names like "sexybiatch69" or "dark barbiedoll xoxoxo".

Feraliminal Lycanthropizer said:
Lots of new people, including me. w00t!

@ Axe :quit saying my name like that :D. Im sure there are plenty more girls on the board, just not recognized easily because they dont have names like "sexybiatch69" or "dark barbiedoll xoxoxo".

wel they should, so mekan can pm them his number, n call em cutie er whatevr

well then...i'm sorry man, but this was actually my clever ploy to have the females reveal their true identities so we can endlessly hit on them and embarrass ourselve...MUHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!