The day the country died

This whole masquerade tells me how fucking religious blinded this country is. All the faithful getting angry over her death. I might start caring when I see this type of uprising and media coverage for all the kids who got raped by the catholic warmongers.
Well at least with her and the Jackon trial we got a chance to forget about all the young americans getting blown to pieces in Iraq, goes to show where the country's priorities are. How about they remove the pope's feeding tube? this asshole should have been dead years ago.

Belgar said:
This whole masquerade tells me how fucking religious blinded this country is. All the faithful getting angry over her death. QUOTE]

True. All these fuckers keep saying "Oh, our lord Jesus will intervine. He wont allow this to happen..." and a few hours later...she dies. Actually...ive been thinking about it...Chrisianity is materialistic. Easter=Chocolate Eggs and Candy....Christmas=Presents and money....and then youve got the priests fucking little altar boys up the ass...Its really screwed up.

Belgar said:
How about they remove the pope's feeding tube? this asshole should have been dead years ago.

Your Polish counterpart will not be pleased...

I'm wondering what the right-winged and left-winged opinions are on things like this (death help and lying around semi-living etc.). It seems that keeping comapeolpe alive is just a way to gice a country better life expectancy stats.

Damn, the pope is near death somebody at the Christ Company calls for some divine intervention, what are we going to do? omg the rapture is happening. The sky is falling, soon it will start raining insects and the sea will turn red ... and huh all illegal mexicans will turn against us and like huh north korea will send medical aid to devasted tsnunami Florida .... omg the end is near ... all to the shelters.

Belgar said:
Damn, the pope is near death somebody at the Christ Company calls for some divine intervention, what are we going to do? omg the rapture is happening. The sky is falling, soon it will start raining insects and the sea will turn red ... and huh all illegal mexicans will turn against us and like huh north korea will send medical aid to devasted tsnunami Florida .... omg the end is near ... all to the shelters.

aaaaah, i just heard the pope died now... i saw this on a forum where two people confirmed it, one saw it on the news, the other was told the info on msn... well i'll see about that in the tomorrow news (cause its 11h30 at night here, so i'm goint to bed :Spin: )
i wonder where his lost soul is now;..

Anyone who can't walk or speak should basically be dead, because they have nothing to live for and will make no difference in the world. Unless their in a coma, that could be an exception, but if their in a coma for longer then like 2 months, pull the plug.

Re the Pope (or the Dope, as my kid once accidenatlly called him):I don't give a shit where he is now. Niflheim, if he's lucky. I know where he'll be for Ragnarök, though. Would any of you like me to say hi to him for you, before I do onto him what his lackeys did unto us "poor heathens", on that day? (See, boys, that's how you can tell I'm a woman - I can hold a grudge for centuries.)

As for the coma thing: it IS a battle between left and right. When my number is up, I will be ready, coma or not. I am not scared of what happens next, so why bother being a burden to my family? I'd rather be dead then a veggie, but then that's just me.

shit i went to celtic festivities yesterday (sunday) for the scottish national liberation day or whatever, and it was really close to the Notre Dame cathedral and at the same time as the Pope's funeral blessing (..or whatever). so we could hear and see the fuckers everywhere. shit that was enough to fuck my fun up.

Here in New Zealand, two of the main stories on the 6 o'clock news every night are Terry Schiavo and Michael Jackson, there's no escaping it

i hate that crap, it's not news, it's tabloids. i'm sad that you on the other side of the freakin planet have to be annoyed by it as well, i was thinking of moving to australia because sometimes i just hate this usa way too much.

Tyra said:
Re the Pope (or the Dope, as my kid once accidenatlly called him):I don't give a shit where he is now. Niflheim, if he's lucky. I know where he'll be for Ragnarök, though. Would any of you like me to say hi to him for you, before I do onto him what his lackeys did unto us "poor heathens", on that day? (See, boys, that's how you can tell I'm a woman - I can hold a grudge for centuries.)
It amazes me, that so many people hang on to something that happened so long ago. It's as much history as the whole bible thing. And history has happened and can't be undone. So why keep bringing up something that has passed long ago? I can't understand that so many bands/people still bring it up, it almost seems to me that it is cool to hate christians for something they did long ago. For me it's ok to sing about killing christians if you're singing a song about history, but all those 08/15 bm and vm bands sing "oh were gonna' kill christians for something they did to our ancestors many centuries ago". And many of those bands don't even have any idea about what exactly happened, and maybe dont even have germanic ancestors.
But anyway this wasn't meant as a "real" response to your post, and maybe I even misunderstood it, but I'm really drunk and really having trouble writing this without making too many mistakes, so well fuck it :/, but I have seen so many posts about that here and on other forums already and just thought i might give my 2 cents to it. Feel free to tell me what you think on that matter too :)