The day the country died

i'm sensitive (or sensible, i'll never know which to use) to animal torture. i've seen a terrible video on the net about that, it really shocked me.
however, eating animals to satisfy our hunger is a normal thing, i dont feel pity for that. i wouldnt eat my cat cause she's MY cat and i have much affection for her, but i could eat another cat if it was served cold on a dish with some mayonaise and maybe a few frog leggs on the side :D.
its normal cause the human race became intelligent thanks to the protein in meat, this developped our brains so its healthy and necessary for us to eat meat as it was an important factor for our evolution. just as its normal for any human race to defend its people. a mother defends her children, if she doesnt her race will disapear. its instinctive and natural. its part of racial survival, so its normal that humans would want to protect their people, cause its part of nature, without that the human race wouldnt have survived.. and all...
this is why i believe defending your people is a beautiful thing and its highly respectable cause its a natural attitude we've been having since the dawn of mankind. the fact people dont give two shits about it now shows human decadence. the problem is that its mostly europeans who lost this sense of reality, hence we are talking about european decadence. you are not affected by it, so you cant understand.
anyway i guess i'll have to precise : thats how i see it.

au-contraire mate, you dont need animals to survive. If you eat a well-rounded diet of carbs and fruit you can as healthy as any other human being. also, I buy these fake meat sausages, bacon and burgers. We are past the days of slaughtering for survivial, tarzan :)

ok i promised i wouldnt preach, but it came up. Anyway, me pointing out my views on meat eating was to show the diference of opinion and why we shouldnt get upset over it. So you two eat meat? I find that very disgusting, but I never found it any reason to call out someone on their honor.