The day the country died

Uh it's so terrible to be baptized, I mean because I was baptized I go to church 14 times a week and I eat the host and drink the wine 3 times a day, so I have the spirit of Christ in me, because otherwise I'll go to hell and I heard it's hot down there :(

Billy Steele said:
This isn't anywhere near the case for all Americans. In fact, Bush has seen his all-time lowest approval rate which was voted on by the American public. Despite his 'by the will of God' bullshit, people (even those dumbasses who voted for him) are starting to see him for the poor politician that he really is. I can only hope that the same people who voted for him due to his religious affiliation and who subsequently change their opinion on his performance can come to understand the importance of separating church and state thanks to Bush's example.

He turned his back on his own party to appease the liberals. The only people who had faith in his platform and voted for him are not even getting what they promised. Here in florida, Jeb is going to pass a bill that lets civilians open fire in a confrontation, instead of avoiding conflict. I swear, we're going to become the wild wild west!

It's rather hard to think GW really appeased anyone, and that bit about Jeb is absolute shit. In all this mess, where's Jesse Ventura when you need him? The dude that had the balls to say "Organized religion is a joke" on national TV mentioned the possibility of running in '08. Though I can't say I'm especially aware of his achievements for Minnesota, I think he could get something positive going if he started now IMHO.

Feraliminal Lycanthropizer said:
That would be pretty awesome if a philosopher could be brought back from the dead and run for president. Sextus empiricus? Zeno? Seneca? Heiddegger? ah i dont know, theyre smart enough not to run for office anyway. :)

in that case i'd vote for machiavel without hesitation.

I wish I could meet Cicero ... he was smart enough to know that leaders could be wrong and wasn't afraid to tell them, was a guy who started from the bottom and made his way up, wrote most of the law ... eventually it cost him his head but at least he had the balls to speak his mind.
To be honest, the philosophers from the roman, greek times still make more sense than most politicians nowadays.

I kind of don't think he meant the game, I more think he meant Deus Ex machina, if I'm not mistaken it's a character who comes up suddenly, to change the outcome, in plays. And well maybe you just said it as side note and already know what I just said :) The game is named after that, I actually completed that game like 6 times :/. And well by the time the sequel came out I wasn't really into games anymore, so I played it shortly, found out it was crap and trashed it :/

víkingr said:
I kind of don't think he meant the game, I more think he meant Deus Ex machina, if I'm not mistaken it's a character who comes up suddenly, to change the outcome, in plays. And well maybe you just said it as side note and already know what I just said :) The game is named after that, I actually completed that game like 6 times :/. And well by the time the sequel came out I wasn't really into games anymore, so I played it shortly, found out it was crap and trashed it :/

It royally sucks that the game turned to be crap...I had high hopes for it after I beat the PC version.

i dont understand ur game conversations. what the fuck is D&D? :p

Many people admire Varg even if they dont follow his ideas, i respect his courage and sacrifices. he also practically started all the "back to paganism" stuff, which is a neat thing (well.. with bathory's influence, but varg managed to make it well known to more then just the black metal underground.)