The Deathest Games of All Time

Sounds pretty grim and frostbitten with mythology to me =p. Black methul clearly.

The games are brutal as hell though.

*Though by that ruling my calling of Dante's Inferno would also be Black metal, therefore fineeee...I give it to you.

In this thread we'll be supposed to talk about the Deathest Games of all time (death - deather - deathest = something awesome in terms of death metal. E.G.: Holy shit! Jonas from Desolator is so death! He once killed a goat and masturbated to its guts!). The games you mention must meet at least 3 of the following qualifications:

1. Much blood
2. Much gore
3. Brutal melee weapons
4. Twisted Machinery
5. Monstrous and Repulsive opponents
6. Really death protagonist/s
7. Death quotes

You also post a pic or screenshot of the game you mention or Eric Cutler will slash your children's guts apart and force them down your wife's throat. GO!GO!GO!

Yay you used me as an example! :D

Brutal_Legend_Motovatinal_Post_by_spiderslash.jpg

Brutal legend deserve to be mentioned in this thread :)

is it seriously any good though? it looks terrible...

It is a good laugh and pretty enjoyable the short time it lasts, it is a very short game and way to easy. But somehow I found it to be pretty good entertainment to kill enemies with a big fuckign axe or blast them to pices with the power of metal in the flying v guitar, all of it whilst listening to a pounding metal soundtrack :D