The Devil Wears Prada - Born To Lose Cover

Flow Of Time

Oct 6, 2012
Here's my cover of Born To Lose:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKHqxADB65k&feature=c4-overview&list=UUJyjEMm9YLf31xcoNtHxpBA[/ame]

Hope you guys enjoy it :)

PS: Sorry for the machine-gunning snare, I took the midi from the tab and was to lazy to edit the velocities :/

I can upload the DI's this evening, but they aren't the tightest, as you might hear in the video... I tracked the left track in one and the right in like 3 takes :D

That would be great, for some reason my Kontakt Player won't line up the midi notes correctly and I have no other bass vsti.

Had the same problem.. You have to set the imput someway different, to make it play guitar pro midi. Try googling "kontakt player guitar pro midi" or something^^

@Habsburgs: I don't know why, but they somehow sounded tighter to me ;)

PS: I will post the Bass DI on Saturday

Had the same problem.. You have to set the imput someway different, to make it play guitar pro midi. Try googling "kontakt player guitar pro midi" or something^^

@Habsburgs: I don't know why, but they somehow sounded tighter to me ;)

PS: I will post the Bass DI on Saturday

Oh ok, thanks man, will do. I'll try it out. If I can't get a good bass sound with Kontakt I may just wait for the wav. file.

@Indecizo. Sounds very good man but the snare and toms have too reverb IMO. Can be?
@Habsburgs. Brutal mix man, killer guitar tone!

@Indecizo. Sounds very good man but the snare and toms have too reverb IMO. Can be?

Yeah that was intended. It's probably the verbiest drum sound I've ever mixed, didn't listen to it on headphones but sounds like it adds a lot of depth without being too muddy. I'm experimenting, cause zombass and these drum samples are new to me so I'm testing this new approach.