the discriminating eye

luke

Messianic Subliminal Mind
May 2, 2001
Soapland
Visit site
If you're not open minded please refer to my signature now.

If you are....
try www.fakeornot.com . I got 10/10 but for some reason only scored 217. maybe it's on a timer?

Hopefully we can turn this into some intelligent discussion about the values of a society which endorses cosmetic surgery. I'll pose a couple of questions, which will be non-specific on gender, so everybody can take part in the discussion.

1) Would you ever consider being with a partner who was surgically augmented in some way or form?

2) Do you prefer bodies in their natural or some other state?

3) Would you ever ask a partner to surgically change some part of their bodies for you?

4) Would you consider surgically changing yourself?

5) How would you feel about a close family member undergoing cosmetic surgery?

There's plenty more, I know, but this should get things started...

1) Would you ever consider being with a partner who was surgically augmented in some way or form?
Yes ,, it doesn't change the person , it's only looks

Natural
3) Would you ever ask a partner to surgically change some part of their bodies for you?
No , definately not, if i'm with a person ,, it's because I like the way they were when I met them ,, why change that ?
Never!!!!

Well it's there decision ,,but I'd talk to em about it .

I'm female, but I'm gonna answer them anyway

sure, like warsorwinter said, it's only their appearance. If they're more comfortable that way, that's what counts.
That really depends on the individual
No, it's not my body to make decisions for
No I'm pretty happy with the size and shape of me
No problems

I got a 240 on that test by the way. :p

i got a 251 even though i missed one. :err:

i only don't like plastic surgery when it looks obvious. but i have no moral or sociological problems with it at all. i mean, if i was as flat as debra messing, hell yes i'd buy me some boobs.

Originally posted by Lina
i mean, if i was as flat as debra messing, hell yes i'd buy me some boobs.

:lol:

I guess the boob test detracts from the non-specifity of gender thingy... Jayde, thanks for your answers; remember that men can also under enlargments and engorgments- silicone works just as well in anyone's genitals.

As long as the soul isn't manipulated.

Different from person to person. Mostly natural thou.

Never.

Nope.

Couldn't care less. Unless it was my partner, then we would take more about it. We might agree or disagree. But it's her choice.

I got a losely 166 points and I hade 10 rights of 10 possible. it MUST be on a timer. and I have a slow connection =(

It doesn't matter to me, unless the person is superficial to begin with. If the changes she made were because her appearance to the outside world controlled her life to the extent that her personality was shallow, then I wouldn't be a partner with that person.

100% natural

absolutely not

no way - I even have discussions with family that when my hair greys, they think I should color it, and I say let the grey win

again, if the personality was the same, and it just made them feel better inside, why not

There's plenty more, I know, but this should get things started...

Shit! I only got 188 (9 of 10 right). The last boob shot, the one I got wrong, was askew.. it was difficult to judge precisely. damn. :(

Oddly enough (or not depending on perspective), I found absolutely nothing erotic about those pictures.