the DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM? thread

Malaclypse said:
the danish had the most attractive (female) olympic participants, i have to admit :)
And would you mind disclosing the secret? One commentator says that the most attractive athlet was a girl from the swedish 100 m relay swimming team. Couldn't catch her though.

ah i saw it live when the nations entered the stadium for the opening celebrations, so sorry, i don't have any pics at hand ;)

:D hehe it's alright

did you see that guy from Liechtenstein, poor boy, heading alone through the stadium with the flag, just two coaches or sth following him.

well but he pretty much seemed to enjoy himself... being in such small countries also gives you a touch of exclusivity

pagan2002 said:
And you all presumably know me...

I'm Gavin... and I am your director.

elephant.jpg
yes, sirrr! and we're the herd, sir!

'oops!'

Malaclypse said:
well but he pretty much seemed to enjoy himself... being in such small countries also gives you a touch of exclusivity
you're in the spotlight that's true, but i would feel a bit weird walking alone into the stadium followed by some 50 athlets of another country.

Anyways, we have our first gold medalist, finally. Now it's time to catch up to China, tough one i know.

Morpheus said:
you're in the spotlight that's true, but i would feel a bit weird walking alone into the stadium followed by some 50 athlets of another country.

Anyways, we have our first gold medalist, finally. Now it's time to catch up to China, tough one i know.
you know, but does he/she know you?

i am the rhythm and the noise
i am the voices in your blood
i am the logic and the lust
i am the poison in your breath
i am the shepherd and the wolf
i am the fire in your chest
i am the water and the stone
i am the hammer in your hands

No, I'm just a guy from France studying in Quebec

Killer Rabbit said:
i am the rhythm and the noise
i am the voices in your blood
i am the logic and the lust
i am the poison in your breath
i am the shepherd and the wolf
i am the fire in your chest
i am the water and the stone
i am the hammer in your hands

No, I'm just a guy from France studying in Quebec
What do you reckon of french-canada?

oe said:
What do you reckon of french-canada?
It's cold..... :ill:

A sort of mix between american and french mentality. But more american IMO.
But people are nice...
Unfortunately, bands like anathema don't come here very often even if Opeth went to Montreal 2 years in a row the last 2 years. And I succeded in missing them each time....