the dream gig...

adeadeasf

New Metal Member
Apr 1, 2002
Toronto, Canada
Visit site
Opeth, Katatonia, Edge of Sanity.. and then at the end for an Encore performence a song from Bloodbath (SO YOU DIE!!!) featuring all the 4 original members.. imagine that! tickets would sell out in less than an hour.. hehe

A Diabolical Masquerade gig where they play four sets over a period of four days, with each set, a different album.

Anders on guitar and vox
Dan on keyboards
Mike Akerfeldt on guitar and backing vox
Fred Norrman on third guitar [cuz I know DM has used 3 guitars before]
Martin Mendez on bass
Martin Lopez on drums
and the orchestra from Death's Design!!!!

And me front and center headbanging like a fucker.

Holy zhit would that fukkin' rule!!! YEZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!

Porcupine Tree
Evergrey
Opeth
Symphony X
Anathema
Katatonia
and King's X

That'd be an amazing show, but all over the place musically. Plus King's X would steal the show of course... :loco:

Dream Theater then does A Change Of Seasons for the encore.

discouraged1 said:
:worship: :worship:

thatd be too much.. tho.. :headbang: :wave:
I thought I would meet quite cool people here... and most surely are. But if I see someone who has this avatar of a criminal who is responsible for the death of thousands in the Balkan - named Slobodan Milosevic - who is by no meaning better than Adolf Hitler - I really get pissed...
I mean, dude, if you are proud of your land then there are thousands of better possibilities to show that (a Serbian flag or stuff) but not with the picture of a politician who is in the world top ten list of war criminals... dude, this is a site dedicated to the band which should unite nations with their music and not to divide by showing support to a mass murderer :(

coronerox said:
Geez, is he really that bad when he plays live? :eek:
Wouldn't say bad, but the 2 times I saw them live he played around with the tempos too much i.m.o., speeding up, slowing down, sometimes it's like you're listening to a 33 rpm record played at 45 rpm and/or vice versa. A song like Deadhouse was ruined for me because of that (the chorus was played way too fast!). He just doesn't have the same groove and class that he has on record.. If he played the same (meaning style-wise) as on the albums, I'd be totally happy, but he doesn't.

Bwahahahahaha! This shit made me laugh my fucking ass off.

Do you really think this kind of events will happen in our country? Keep dreaming dude, we are already fucked up.

But you can go to 'La Bombonera' (aguanteeeeeeeeeeeee!!!) and see Lenny Kravitz.

Oh man, we are really fucked up...

\m/ :kickass:

Luz.-

philipmartin said:
any of those bands in argentina would be great :p

Luz said:
Bwahahahahaha! This shit made me laugh my fucking ass off.

Do you really think this kind of events will happen in our country? Keep dreaming dude, we are already fucked up.

But you can go to 'La Bombonera' (aguanteeeeeeeeeeeee!!!) and see Lenny Kravitz.

Oh man, we are really fucked up...

\m/ :kickass:

Luz.-

thus the title "DREAM gig"