the dream gig...

The Foreverlorn said:
Someone having an avatar of a mass murder is out of my tolerance area. That's the same as someone having a Hitler avatar which is provocation in its purest way. You don't have to tell me that you would not be pissed if you come to a place where you want to talk about the best music on this planet without any other expectations and you see someone having an avatar of Adolf Hitler or someone else. You accuse me of being populist? I see that you don't know (or you don't want to know) anything about what happened in the Balkan war - and many of you maybe did not recognize Milosevic (which is not a reproach...) I don't want this to become a political discussion. But for the end: Dear wanderer, if many of your relatives and friends died/were slaughtered in a war you would likely be more aware of what happens next to your door...

you want out of your tolerance area? go visit the Billy Milano forum.

you are a prick.

you don't like someone's avatar, fine. Don't bitch to us about it, because:
1. we all have the right to pick whatever Avatar we see fit for our own forum user.
2. you don't like it, then don't look at it.
3. don't want to not look at it? Get the fuck out.

well, actually, just get the fuck out so I don't have to see you ruin another thread with your PMS about your needs not being met like one of those pathetic Christian assholes. Go back to the 700 Club forum where you belong you whiny fuck stick.

Thank you and have a nice day.

~Jinn, your friendly, neighborhood asshole. :wave:

My uncle died at war too against PKK (some kurds are joined this terrorist organization) But i do not hate them er.. well i don't like them but do you really think that they are the only one who responsible my uncle's death (his commander gave him order,his friends can not protect him,our goverment have some political problems with kurds,Europe and USA gave weapon,and maybe me or his father by allowing him to join the army etc..) I wouldn't say a word who has an avatar of Abdullah Öcalan or PKK neither i would say Jinn that i hate Bush how he can choose Bush.I can't see any difference between your behaviour and milosevic' bombardment.But do not forget to hate every soldier of serbia cause they have joined in this too and other countries because of only watching this war and also do not forget to hate their voters.Hate me,jinn,deliverance6 and everyone in this forum too.

Wanderer said:
My uncle died at war too against PKK (some kurds are joined this terrorist organization) But i do not hate them er.. well i don't like them but do you really think that they are the only one who responsible my uncle's death (his commander gave him order,his friends can not protect him,our goverment have some political problems with kurds,Europe and USA gave weapon,and maybe me or his father by allowing him to join the army etc..) I wouldn't say a word who has an avatar of Abdullah Öcalan or PKK neither i would say Jinn that i hate Bush how he can choose Bush.I can't see any difference between your behaviour and milosevic' bombardment.But do not forget to hate every soldier of serbia cause they have joined in this too and other countries because of only watching this war and also do not forget to hate their voters.Hate me,jinn,deliverance6 and everyone in this forum too.
Well, if you kill some of my friends or you let some of my friends kill then I surely won't like you... If I see someone going around with a T-Shirt with your image on it then I'll probably ask him in a provocative way why he wears this shirt. If he tells me that he sympathizes with you then I'll ask him why. If he says that he sympathizes with you because you killed many people then I'll turn my back and say that he is not worth arguing as he seems not to know anything about what happened in the past...
Wanderer, be honestly to yourself... If you see someone sympathize with the killer of your uncle then admit it!