The DVD is Awesome

Yeah, I know you all agree, but it rules. I've made my 1 month old son watch all of it with me over the last 2 days. He loves it. I wish it had more interviews, but the music is killer.

I can't believe these guys can do this, something so much better than most bands ever even get close to, and they still can't make a living off it. If I win the lottery one day, I'll become their patron and just give them money to make new albums every year.

Anyway, I can't believe the thing was only $17 CAD. Best money I ever spent.

yeah i just got the DVD too. i watched the disk 1.
its awsome :)
and yeah Johan said they were just starting to get some real money after years of work and touring. these guys are hilarious btw... acting like kids lol

got it yesterday and watched the first disc.. it is really awesome! complements to the band! also 'the vikings are coming' is fuckin great.. but there are still 2 discs to watch.. i know what im doing the coming three days weekend!

Just picked it up today. 15.99... what a fucking deal!!! Only watched the first 9 songs of the main show but its killer! The sound is great, the crowd is huge and into it, the editing is awesome, and the guys' playing is pretty fucking perfect. One of the best band DVDs I've ever purchased!

i'm still kind of disapointed with the behind the scene thing.. i mean i was hoping for something longer and more complete. its cool but not as good as i was hoping :(
gigs are fucking great though.
watched DVD1 and 3 now. will watch the 2nd tomorrow... hope Thor Arise and Burning Creation will come out good. :)

Fuck yeah "Thor Arise". Seriously, I'm so glad they played that song because it's one of my favorites and I thought I'd never hear it.

Anyway yeah the CD is fucking great I picked it up the day it came out. I was surprised as hell about the price I would have happily paid twice that even!! The behind the scenes stuff was a little abbreviated I thought but all the shows were excellent. The show on the first disc was fantastic. I really wish I had been there.

Celtik Militia said:
i'm still kind of disapointed with the behind the scene thing.. i mean i was hoping for something longer and more complete. its cool but not as good as i was hoping :(
gigs are fucking great though.
watched DVD1 and 3 now. will watch the 2nd tomorrow... hope Thor Arise and Burning Creation will come out good. :)

burning creation.. fuckin great! the metalblade show is certainly special..

My only complaint with this DVD is that on disc one Olli's amp is turned way the fuck down. You can barely hear it. But still, i just finished watching the metal blade rrroooooaaaaaarrr show it's absolutley fantastic! :kickass:

I wish they played Metalwrath. I fucking love that song. The DVD is still awesome nonetheless and I'm not complaining.

You can hear some sour notes here and there and other crap like that, but it doesn't make a difference. Adding that stuff in makes it more real. No Kiss Alive behind-the-scenes tinkering or anything like that to fix mistakes. It shows how good they sound live and raw, which is pretty amazing.

I do have to say though, as much as it is cool, the whole Vikings fighting on stage thing seems like it will get old fast.