The EDM Thread

Yeah yeah fair enough. I'm over it.

Posted this in another thread because I didn't want to bombard this one, but I'm moving it here. I personally love Nina Kraviz, I'm more a fan of her DJ sets than of her music, but she's amazing anyhow. This set is dope indeed.

Nina Kraviz is awesome.

Haven't heard this Enter set yet, I'll be sure to check it out.

Speaking of Enter, for those interected in no bullshit German techno, check this shit from Marcel Dettmann. Can't get enough.

Reactions: -CC-
Aw yeah, I was hoping I'd draw you back Kafka! Now stay you cunt!

I'm trying dude.

I'm not around a computer much anymore, and this new site isn't the easiest for me to navigate through on my phone...

You been to any electronic shows lately? I think Com Truise was around not too long ago.

I missed him again -_-

And yeah Butt, he's pretty cool live. Seen him once, want to go again, especially now with his new album coming out. The only problem is he didn't play any of his remixes live, I guess for legal reasons? While his originals are great, he has some banging remixes.

Anyway I'm revisiting some old drum and bass that was on perpetual repeat back in 2011 when I was living in France. I think this is up your alley Kafka, although you've probably heard this a million times before. Pretty popular

Reactions: KafkaX
Grabbed Aphex Twin - Syro and Final Cut - Deep Into The Cut reissue on vinyl today (along with a metal record). Cost me a pretty penny but super cool. Also scored Laurent Garnier - A Shot in the Dark double LP for free because I dropped some loot. Found it for 3 bucks and they threw it in the bag. Nicenice.

Reactions: KafkaX
Ultra starts today :)

Already been some epic parties from the WMC, like Sasha's boat party yesterday. Buddies there have been keeping me in the loop with their videos, one day I will go.

I've dipped back into Florida breaks and revisited music from my teen years. This shit is corny, but goddamn if it isn't banging.

Skip to 2:15, I don't know whatsup with that long ass intro..

I've been trying to give this genre a more thorough chance lately but don't know where to start. I like more psychedelic than avant garde, with a strong chill factor. Devoid of vocals or energy and soothing, from the ones I've heard that I actually liked. Like Minecraft music is pretty bomb.

What's good?

Sounds like you're into ambient. Don't know too much about that stuff, but from what I've heard, Kyson is pretty good.

Anyway, I just discovered this Com Truise + Neon Indian track. So good.

Jeez, I was searching for this thread to post about the new Com Truise album, but reading my last few posts I'm realizing I'm totally riding his nuts at this point.

Anyway, his new album dropped a few days ago. Spun it a few times and it's pretty good. Not his best, not his worst. Here's IMO the best track: