The end of the end tour

Mick Moss

antimonger
Apr 12, 2002
www.antimatter.tk
Thanks to everyone who came to our shows and especially showing support on the nights when we were on a bill with like 2 other local death metal acts.

Sorry to anyone who came to the hollywood show and didnt see us as some biff put us on the bill at 7pm to make way for a guns n roses cover band to take the biscuits n gravy.

Thanks again anyway, now its time for greece, where hopefully i can pull some hairy moustached kebab chef to make greasy love to me over a stool in his kebab house. o_O:erk::yell::ill:

hope springs eternal eh

Yer music is deep in the souls of who understand it. You needn't say sorry man... Things and events come and go, but music stays there inalterable by time...

chris

Dhatura said:
Kristóf, you're very right. And America just doesn't deserve Antimatter, with the exception of a handful of people. A tiny hand's ful.

No offense, but that's got to be the stupidest thing ever written...

yeah "hand's ful" is just a nightmare of spelling and bad english.

I love ppl who say no offense before they get offensive eg: "no offense, but you're as thick as pig shit" :lol:

Bambi said:
yeah "hand's ful" is just a nightmare of spelling and bad english.

No, this is what you should call "creative >>cheeky hun<< language use" :tickled:

Bambi said:
I love ppl who say no offense before they get offensive eg: "no offense, but you're as thick as pig shit" :lol:

No offence at that, it's better than being told to fuck my mom/dad.

you said it. fighters. :cool:

is there any bootleg made on the tour that you're aware of? I'm curious how you're doing with hayley...

Mariner said:
you said it. fighters. :cool:

is there any bootleg made on the tour that you're aware of? I'm curious how you're doing with hayley...

doing with hayley?? what kind of bootleg are you looking for you dirty get?? o_O

acoustic metal audience screams for frenzy versions:yell:

boy three things i see when i close my eyes:antimatter gig in thessaloniki,immortal with mobile guitars and ... tits(thats four things but nevermind) *ok lets open it now*

hey all of you coming hope i can meet you there and see your looks,heights,weights and souls.:wave:

the_good_son141 said:
acoustic metal audience screams for frenzy versions:yell:

boy three things i see when i close my eyes:antimatter gig in thessaloniki,immortal with mobile guitars and ... tits(thats four things but nevermind) *ok lets open it now*

hey all of you coming hope i can meet you there and see your looks,heights,weights and souls.:wave:

Never my soul! Never!!! :yell: