The End Records

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anvil

Brain Bubbled
Jun 2, 2004
I'm very pissed off. I paid The End Records Mail-Order $22 for the Winds Tshirt+CD Special, and i only recieved the Tshirt. I'm pissed... i emailed them, buit haven't heard from them yet.

AnvilSnake said:
I'm very pissed off. I paid The End Records Mail-Order $22 for the Winds Tshirt+CD Special, and i only recieved the Tshirt. I'm pissed... i emailed them, buit haven't heard from them yet.
Hi, we're very sorry to hear that. I have contacted the label and they said they've already replied to you to resolve the situation. We apologize for the inconvenience and you should receive your product shortly.

Regards,
Andy / Winds

Wow. That is quite awesome of you Andy to actually check on his order. I smell brownie points for you. Here, I just baked them. mmmmmm taste the ego boost. :D Seriously though, you have made yourself even more awesome.

Andy Winter said:
AnvilSnake said:

Hi, we're very sorry to hear that. I have contacted the label and they said they've already replied to you to resolve the situation. We apologize for the inconvenience and you should receive your product shortly.

Regards,
Andy / Winds

man, thanks a lot. You made my day. *plays an awesome guitar riff in your honor*

Status
Not open for further replies.