The Epic enhancement...

Tantemøkken

Some kind of member...
Sep 13, 2005
Norway
And, uhmm, I've wondered a whole lot of this: Norwegian and Swedish are quite similar, and Vintersorg is a Swede. Why is it so that I just can't hear a single word Swedish in that video?

Tantemøkken said:
And, uhmm, I've wondered a whole lot of this: Norwegian and Swedish are quite similar, and Vintersorg is a Swede. Why is it so that I just can't hear a single word Swedish in that video?

Actually you do, Mr. V says "Vänta, ska bara dricka en skvätt", just before he drinks "something" out of a plastic bottle...

Draugen said:
Actually you do, Mr. V says "Vänta, ska bara dricka en skvätt", just before he drinks "something" out of a plastic bottle...
:oops: You're so right. (Even though it's hard to hear if you don't listen for it)
I hope I have'nt got the whole Swedish people on my back for not noticing it... :Spin:

And as far as I can guess, Mr. V probably drinks a Norwegean spring water called Imsdal from that bottle. If that's not right it's probably refilled with tap water...
And, if I'm neither right there, there is only one more thing normally filled in those bottles here in Norway, and that is 96% moonshine, and uhmm, that's stronger than vodka... :loco:

Tantemøkken said:
:oops: You're so right. (Even though it's hard to hear if you don't listen for it)
I hope I have'nt got the whole Swedish people on my back for not noticing it... :Spin:

And as far as I can guess, Mr. V probably drinks a Norwegean spring water called Imsdal from that bottle. If that's not right it's probably refilled with tap water...
And, if I'm neither right there, there is only one more thing normally filled in those bottles here in Norway, and that is 96% moonshine, and uhmm, that's stronger than vodka... :loco:

Børge (at Toproom) always got some local canned heat...

- Asgeir