The Evergrey-logo

Edled

New Metal Member
Oct 18, 2006
Hey guys and gals!

For a couple of years ago i tattoed the Evergrey-logo (Ey) om my less perfect body.
And now its time for me to expand it... But first, before I come up with how the new thing will look, I really need that logotype.
Does anyone now were to get a hold of it.
I search Google for 3 fucking hours yesterday with no results...

So if anyone has it or know a site that has it. Please answer...

Rock on

Edled
www.vilearts.se/dream

No... They use the letters E and Y in Evergrey to make a logotype. The one u can see on the amps when they are playing live. Its also the backprint on the Recreation Day t-shirt.
Know what i mean?

CampinCarl said:
Err...if you mean the way they write their band name, it's called 'Seashell'...they talk about it on the DVD :p

Looks like you got that one wrong.
With Seashell, they mean that it´s made of seashell.

Starchildren said:
Yeah, I´m pretty sure.
After all, it looks like seashell to me...

yeah you are correct......i was really confused when i heard people saying it was a font called seashell :p so yeah its just the inlays on the guitar necks have the logo made of seashell. not unless im completely wrong, but im pretty sure im not

yeah you are correct......i was really confused when i heard people saying it was a font called seashell :p so yeah its just the inlays on the guitar necks have the logo made of seashell. not unless im completely wrong, but im pretty sure im not

like me, and the other, i see you watched second dvd(guitar representings) very carefully...:headbang: