The Expendables trailer

dionysus11

MSTmike3K
Feb 28, 2008
Columbus GA
I can't wait for this movie two of my top fav. actors are in this movie! Dolph Lundgren,and Gary Daniels! The trailer is out now,this will be Dolph's first USA theater release since 1995 Johnny Mnemonic. Should be out in Aug. what do you guys think,of this movie?

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks like it could be decent, but I worry in the fact that this is a Stallone movie and outside of the first 3 Rocky movies, he really seems to be the kiss of death to any movie. Also with this one he's writer-director, so while I'm trying to be optimistic, it worries me. Haha.

Latest Rocky was excellent. Stallone has had other good movies. Maybe you haven't seen them? Tango & Cash was pretty good. Cliffhanger has its good parts. Oscar was good. And I actually liked Assassins.

This movie is popcorn-fair. Not expecting any more than that. Hopefully it is good enough to hold my attention.

Latest Rocky was excellent. Stallone has had other good movies. Maybe you haven't seen them? Tango & Cash was pretty good. Cliffhanger has its good parts. Oscar was good. And I actually liked Assassins.

This movie is popcorn-fair. Not expecting any more than that. Hopefully it is good enough to hold my attention.

I'll be perfectly honest. I'm a film snob. :lol: I guess it comes with the territory when you're a film major.

However, I can appreciate some action flicks. I didn't mind the new Rocky actually. It was much better than I thought, I just thought it was unnecessary is all. I'm really getting sick of these pointless sequels to be honest.

I will say this though in terms of Stallone, I did like Demolition Man a lot when I was younger, even though most tended not to. :lol:

It's good to see other people like Dolph as well! The movies Hidden Assassin,Showdown in Little Tokyo,Blackjack,and of course I Come In Peace,as well as The Punisher make up half of my top 10 fav. movies of all time!