The extra merch page

WhoFooldU

Fool for a Lifetime
Apr 3, 2002
Harrisonburg, VA
Visit site
Just added Angel and Logo tees in 2X as an option. Hopefully this will help out some of out larger SymX fans.

If you didn't see it in the poster thread, the link is:http://symxmerch.home.comcast.net/~symxmerch/extramerch.html

The cart system is interlinked to the items on SymphonyX.com too, so you are able to make combine purchases from the two pages.

Also, I haven't posted it quite yet, but I do have a couple of SymX Mask shot glasses if you are still wishing you had one. Just shoot me a PM if you want one. Have about 4 left.

And my apologies for starting a new thread, but I wanted to make one geared toward all merchandise, not just posters.

Glenn

The new shirt's lookin' sharp, Glenn..nice job! :D

It's a delayed thanks, but thanks dear!! :)

Oh and SMALLS are now up in full force along with some other items. Yes, SMALL tees for the many people who have asked for them. And for those of you who haven't gone to look at what Jax commented on, here's the image...

SX_eye_logo.jpg

Also in SMALL and 2XL no less....Hey, we're trying here ;)

Rock on,
Glenn

Anyone know where I can get a decal for SymX? I had one, but I stuck it in my passenger side window between the glass and rubber strip, and, uh, rolled the window down, so, uh, it's in my door now. (sheesh....) I don't do permanent adhesive on my ride, so that was the only place I could find to put it where it could be seen. I still want one though........ :erk:

Calling WhoFooldU. Static clings? I just bought some with my dog on it. Surely I can find one for the greatest band on earth. It would be a big seller. I have a place near where I live that custom makes static clings, but SX is trademarked, so I can't have any made. I'd love to do it for the merch page, but it's illegal. Boo hoo.........