the festival thread

Eos said:
It started with the music.. then the people came, then I heard the language, then I saw the nature and then I definitelly fell in love with it :D The only thing I didn't see yet is an elk
sad0078.gif
. Well I saw some in the animal park in Bern last week (they're even a "present from Finland", haha ) but I was hoping for one in the finnish woods :D hehe
nife wan! i have the same thing with the UK :)
me mate lives in Oulu, and we're planning to make a film there, derived from his bundle of poetry, basically a good scenario - i'd be up for that!!

Susie said:
mmm there a bit expensive mate, but worth it, there around £90-£100 but thats for thursday to sunday, and its the best :hotjump: you can stay longer if you want or go earlier, but thur to sunday is pure music, all different stages, one of my faves is the accoustic tent :cool:
:erk: thats a load of cash.... it better be worthwhile :p but i have a feeling it's really a special fest - i need to give that one some thought, but i'm really in for it

toolsofthetrade said:
nife wan! i have the same thing with the UK :)
me mate lives in Oulu, and we're planning to make a film there, derived from his bundle of poetry, basically a good scenario - i'd be up for that!!
Oulu is really nice!! They have a beautiful botanical garden, a really nice beach, a nice center and a cool metal club where you can find really drunk rockstars :lol:

marginalé said:
that is where the world championchip of airguitar is ?? right
it's mekka :worship:
you should apply mate, you gave away such a great show @ the Fiddler, i was thinking of joining in meself, but i'm totally blown away now...

Eos said:
Oulu is really nice!! They have a beautiful botanical garden, a really nice beach, a nice center and a cool metal club where you can find really drunk rockstars :lol:
Oh, I forgot the cool CD shop with limited editions of everything for some cheap prizes :D
hehe :cool: havent been to the place before (neither Suomi as a whole) i'll let u know when i'll be going, cos i will :Spin:
is it a 'cheap' country in general?

toolsofthetrade said:
you should apply mate, you gave away such a great show @ the Fiddler, i was thinking of joining in meself, but i'm totally blown away now...
just join this competition then, it's over two weeks
(it's the night that danny plays in eindhoven, but you can see him the two other nights, so.., just join in)

luchtgitaar.jpg

toolsofthetrade said:
hehe :cool: havent been to the place before (neither Suomi as a whole) i'll let u know when i'll be going, cos i will :Spin:
is it a 'cheap' country in general?

welcome! :wave:
if you need a place to stay in helsinki area, let me know!