Vomitory
Criminal
Mnemic
Goddess of desire
Sodom
Scandmaul
Psychopunch
Gorerotted
There is one very very very big reason not to travel to Wacken next year.

Its name: BÖHSE ONKELZ

NAZI-Band... dump assholes...

They will be the HEADLINER of this festival...

Frodnat said:

thats the clichee everyone has from this band and their listeners, but 2 of my best friends are big onkelz fans and they arent nazis at all... but I dont wanna discuss that now, its kind of boring subject as its always the same discussion and I had that so many times before...

Frodnat said:

BO might have some older songs with weird lyrics but I do believe that they changed. True is that not all of their old fans realize that.. but I suppose the bigger part of the fans is ok.

sol83 said:
norway. beautiful but incredibly expensive. london is bangladesh compared to there. :ill:
no... well in terms of drinking, yes - Norway and Sweden are quite expensive... but for the lot, it's basically the same standard as Holland has

:lol: "london is bangladesh compared...."

Eos said:
BO might have some older songs with weird lyrics but I do believe that they changed. True is that not all of their old fans realize that.. but I suppose the bigger part of the fans is ok.

thats it... my best friend was on 13 BO gigs, and he hates nazis, so I dont think that he would see so many gigs if they were nazis... I also believe that they changed, I mean everyone can make mistakes, they maybe had a stupid time, but they deserve a second chance I think...