The Final Frontier released 16th August

Yep, Janick also co-wrote "Ghost Of The Navigator" if my memory serves me right. lol

I definitely prefer the proggy 2nd half of the album to the first half. Those 5 songs are very captivating, I love them a lot! "El Dorado" and "Mother Of Mercy" are the highlights of the first half for me.

Isle Of Avalon is possibly the weirdest song Maiden have ever done. Its sounds absolutely nothing like anything they've done before, its more like Rush in places than Maiden. :lol: But that gives it a lot of charm. \m/

Ive been learning "Mother Of Mercy" today. Its a bit tougher than "El Dorado", which I learned by ear in less than an hour. lol

The new album is bad fuckin ass. Has taken me about 5 spins to really get into it. But it grows and grows and has some absolutely amazing shit on it. I like it better than AMOLAD already. Great job on the album. These songs live are going to be incredible

Can't wait to pick up TFF tomorrow! Have resisted the temptation to hear any of the tracks other than El Dorado and The Final Frontier. It was not easy!