The First Bodom Song You Ever Heard?

My mate showed me bed of razors! Got addicted to that riff and fell in love with bodom and metal in general!!!!

Follow the Reaper (basically just through the album)

It was one of the first metal albums I listened to, and I loved it even though at that time I was not familiar with growls.
I still think the atmospheric production of it is the best production on any COB album to date.

coda and follow the reaper ;p
A friend gave me a mp3 cd with hundreds of songs including coda, follow the reaper, everytime i die and northern comfort ^^,i guess it was in 2003 or 2004

Mine was Lake Bodom or BAM but I didn't start listening to bodom until I heard In your face and I loved it so much that I bought AYDY and then little later all the other albums. Now I'm a collector

Silent Night, Bodom Night. I loved the song, it was incredible, but didn't bother to get more music of them until a few months later. I got Follow The Reaper, and fell in love with it.

Everytime I Die was my first. Haha...when I was getting into them, I used to listen to that song right before I went to sleep, along with Angel's Don't Kill. Pure awesomeness =]