The First Bodom Song You Ever Heard?

I think I've heard some of them years ago from Jyrki (this Finnish music programme on tv, they had their last show aired in 2001), but the first I remember hearing was TL&S - and it was #1 on the finnish chart for about 9394829423 weeks :D

No, wait. I THINK I saw Every time I die on Jyrki years ago :D

My first Bodom song was Bed Of Razors, someone was sending me some Murderdolls songs, and sent it by mistake, loved COB every since

My first was Needled 24/7. Stripped and saved it from Chronix Radio and thought "fook what a great song - who da hell are these guys!??" Requested one song at a time from Chronix and got the whole cd that way, but thought, fook I want the real thing, so I ordered Hate crew deathroll at COBHC. Since then Ive got all CD's and tons of tshirts and stuff from there lol. - so dont tell me streaming netradio is bad for the artists ! lol

Needled 24/7, and at that time I heard it in a super smash bros combo video, I didn't knew the band's name, so after some research I discovered COB.

Few people from Spain listens to this kind of music, a classmate told me about the group and let me a CD. He wanted to laugh at me, he wanted me to be scared of the musicl. When I went class the following day he looked at me and said, don't get angry, it was a joke...and I said: a joke??? It's great music, I will buy the CD!! Ah..it was Needled 24/7 .

Living Dead Beat,

i remember thinking it sounded electro or something....

The one that hooked me up was Downfall though...:lol:

As a big COB fan i think i should make my opinion ;)

The first was probably Lake Bodom, but i fell for COB when i heard "Are you dead yet"

:p

As you can see, im noob on this forum but you will see me here in the COB-part of the forum a lot ;)

// FP

My friend sent me Black Widow and Lake Bodom , At first i didn't really like it, but now it's REALLY great =D