The First Bodom Song You Ever Heard?

''In Your Face'', My first impression ''lol metalcore fags who try to be metal harharhar. <delete>''
Although I liked the keyboards that was used, and heard about how much better older albums were, so I ventured into HCDR....

'Nuff said, I guess.

In the end I became such a fanboi I just tought myself to like the AYDY album and heck, it worked :p

I think it was In Your Face! Some dude sent it to me on MSN.

After i heard it, i couldnt stop listening to COB :D

Well
i think it was lake bodom[the live at tokyo] and i didin't like it...
but then,don't know why,i've downloaded the discography...and...song by song i started to love them

Red Light In My Eyes part 2, My first departure from power to death metal, and i was hooked. At a Hammerfall Concert in Lisebergshallen, Sweden (One Crimson Night)

It was Lake Bodom.. Have been glued to Bodom eversince.. it has been more than 6yrs now.

Hey, this is my first post! Whoo! Aaaaaanywho, the first CoB song I heard was In your face when I was surfing Youtube once upon a time. I'm very glad I found them. I used to listen to BMTH, BFMV and A7X but now its more CoB obviously

^seriously, A7x?:lol:

this is how i heard my first bodom song. I mentioned the first post it being Angels Dont Kill but this is how. Some dude on my bus was saying how cool this band called Children of Bahdem was and he told me to listen to his mp3. I did it and bought Hatecrew Deathroll.

I was searching through music videos ON DEMAND and came across Children of Bodom. They had two out at the time but the first one I saw was Trashed, Lost and Strungout. I had that song stuck in my head for days, it's so catchy. Then I watched the music video for In Yor Face and now I'm addicted.

First song I ever heard was Everytime I Die. It was like 8 years ago when I saw that video on TV.
But I got more into Bodom few years ago when I started to listen Are You Dead Yet album.