The First Bodom Song You Ever Heard?

I believe about 2 months ago my friend sent me a youtube link to Kissing the Shadows. I hated it and prefferred Killswitch Engage and A7X (which i was just beginning to listen to yes i kno im late with the times). Then after another 2-3 weeks i listened to Hate Me! and In Your Face and ive been a fan ever since.

In Your Face = my fave CoB song

First song i heard was Children Of Bodom on the Hatebreeder album. I was in Music Appreciation and a german exchange student showed them to me (he was wearing a Bodom sweater (he was at Stockholm for the filming of Stockholm Knockout Live)). Anywhoo...ya, i thought they were great, and went and downloaded the Hatebreeder album...so...ya...

A friend gave me Kissing the Shadows... many listens later, I realized I was hooked and started listening to more of their discography.

I was in work and a mate put on Sixpounder over the speakers, I sort of liked it. Then the next day the same mate give me a copy of Tokyo Warhearts with some cover songs on them and after that i loved them!

I think it was Red Light In My Eyes Part 1 (either that or that one they put on a free Metal Hammer CD, one of the songs off Blooddrunk). However, the first one I heard that I liked was Living Dead Beat, which made me love them :D

Kissing the shadows, some band on myspace had a cover of it (without vocals or bass) I didnt know it was a cover untill they told me, Then I went to the COB myspace and got addicted. 4 months later I spent $400 to see them live, and it was worth it.