The First Bodom Song You Ever Heard?

It was "Everytime I Die".. This Fucking Great Song. :)
Hmm.. Though no.. I guess first was a school from Alexi.. "Passage to the reaper".. I'm watch it and once buy guitar. Heavy metal fucking guitar.. :D And find all clips Alexi bands. But.. I'm first watching a "Everytime i die".. :)

The first song i heard from CoB was The Trooper. :) But I guess the first of theirs own song was Lake Bodom. (sorry my english.. x))

The first song i heard from CoB was The Trooper. :) But I guess the first of theirs own song was Lake Bodom. (sorry my english.. x))

The Trooper isn't actually Bodom...dat cover was recorded by a band called Sentenced! So i guess the first Bodom song u actually heard was Lake Bodom:headbang:

My first Bodom song I heard was live, they were part of the 2006 Unholy Alliance Tour...I hadn't listened to dem at all before dis an they opened up with Silent Night, Bodom Night so that was first song I heard!

I had all there albums listened into the ground about a month after dat:)...I just new that night they were a band I cud really get into!

First song and video I heard was Everytime I die,and I instantly loved it. I still love that song. why you people don't like it? Alexi sings it soooo good. He's so hot ,I just simply love him:saint:

at the gates kid..

i have alexi's pick woooo
from when they played in perth australia on june 30
i worship it 2!

:)

i'm pretty sure my first was Follow the reaper.
I didn't really love the song I just though alexi was a good musician.
Then I heard Black Widow and it became my favorite song and still is.

I'm thinking it had to be Needled 24/7.
It was right when I first started listening to more extreme metal... they're among the first five bands I heard... along with Cattle Decapitation, Cannibal Corpse, and Bloodbath.

The Trooper isn't actually Bodom...dat cover was recorded by a band called Sentenced! So i guess the first Bodom song u actually heard was Lake Bodom:headbang:

My first Bodom song I heard was live, they were part of the 2006 Unholy Alliance Tour...I hadn't listened to dem at all before dis an they opened up with Silent Night, Bodom Night so that was first song I heard!

I had all there albums listened into the ground about a month after dat:)...I just new that night they were a band I cud really get into!

Hi Steve!! :D

Anyway,I'm pretty sure I posted this before but,first song was Needled 24/7..and I hated it at the time..because of the vocals.
Then a year later while flicking through Trivium songs on youtube I came across a hilarious interpretation of deadnight warrior and loved the song,specially the riffage at the begining,then saw the Britney Spears cover and the Trashed,lost and Strungout in Helsinki vid and loved all the song parts played in the background..and been hooked ever since :)

Are you Dead Yet? (Y)

A friend of mine was telling me about them. Then I got a Metal Hammer mag with a Spinefarm CD and yeah Bodom were on there. Only one of few songs that actually stuck out to me off that CD (the Metal Hammer SF CD, not AYDY disc) :lol:

HATECREW DEATHROLL FTW!

Weeell, first one was Oops I Did It Again. But if we're talking about the first noncover... Silent Night, Bodom Night? At least the first ones I had on my mp3 were Shot In The Dark, Lil' Bloodred Ridin' Hood, Silent Night, Bodom Night, Hatecrew Deathroll (?) aand Mass Hypnosis. First time I heard Bodom about 2 years ago, but started to really like them bout 1,5 years ago