The First Bodom Song You Ever Heard?

First album I bought was Follow The Reaper. Gave it a listen and (at this time I wasn't nearly a serious musician) thought it was alright. Hated the vocals, so yeah. Then I remember someone raving about the solo to Mask of Sanity, so I went back and really focused in, and i was like, "holy shit, this guys good!"

I think it was the Aces High cover if that counts. For a real song, i think it was Triple Corpse Hammerblow
Funny because now, those are my least favorite songs

First song I listened to was kissing the shadows...my brother made a compilation disk and gave it me...back in 03 when I was getting away from the softer stuff and getting into metal :p I really liked the intro and the melodies, so I asked my brother to make me a disk with more bodom songs on it, and thats how I got hooked lol.

Hate Me from a Metal Hammer DVD (yeah, I used to buy it... :erk:).

Liked the band ever since.

Metal Hammer used to be alright....but then they started to talk about all these crap bands, emo bands, just for the money, and now it's shit.
I read Terrorizer now.

I'm pretty sure there has already been a thread like this, but doesn't matter... :) ...and to answer to what the thread asks, the first COB song that I heard was "Towards Dead End"... I loved it just only after 10 seconds.

Then, I listened to the whole Hatebreeder album, then Something Wild, then Follow The Reaper and then all the rest.

there was somebody on other forums who mentioned their name often so I downloaded bed of razors. It was a musical orgasm!

and then i listened to Final Countdown ;)