The First Bodom Song You Ever Heard?

Oops I did it again was my first one.
thats awasome

my first song wass Angels Dont Kill and right after that songs was over my frend put on Sixpounder then i got into them first downloading their songs but now i have the albums

Are You Dead Yet video. Followed that with 5 other videos and I was hooked. Six Pounder gets played every day since then.

i dont remember how old I was... 9 or something? mummy came home with hatebreeder (i seriously dont know why), and i loved it, but it later got taken away from me. never heard them again til last year, when i heard sixpounder. then i got addicted to them again.
so the first song was warheart. then sixpounder the second time round...

but then after that, everyone in my school liked them, but they only know songs from AYDY. n00bs.

first song was Bodom Beach Terror, because first album I've got was HCDR... then it was SW... my brother got hooked up on COB just because I was listening to BBT all the time... :lol:

I think it was Touch Like Angel of Death or some other song from Something Wild. I didn't really care about CoB until I first saw the music video of Everytime I Die on Jyrki. After that I was totally hooked.

Mine was Downfall
I accidently download it,i thought it was the best song i heard up too that point
I bought hatebreeder like 2 weeks later
Back in 2003
The album still is as fresh as that 1st day i listened to it

Every time when there's girls in the party and they know we're playing COB, they ask us to play Oops I Did It Again :erk: I totally fucking despise people who say COB sucks as music..

Bodom's of course. I hope this time they'll release a single with 200 curse words in it, so it will be all *beep* and people will be wtf XD

First Bodom-song I heard was their Britney-cover. It was fucking hilarious and then I just strated to wonder, what their own music sounds like. Asked my friend to send me couple of songs and I just loved it. I really got into them, and thats the way it has been since.

My cousin showed Lake Bodom to me and I liked it, now then I recalled it and bought Something Wild, later I got HB and FtR...

I'm not sure if it's the 1st song I heard but if I put my playlist in 'Date Added' order then it's Northern Comfort & The Final Countdown cover..added 25th September 2005. Sooo I've just passed my 2nd anniversary of bumloving bodom...you know I think that calls for a celebration! :D