The First Bodom Song You Ever Heard?

The first song was... Needled 24/7! And like, everyday, I was listening twice in the day lol, also Are You Dead Yet too..

I'm not sure if it's the 1st song I heard but if I put my playlist in 'Date Added' order then it's Northern Comfort & The Final Countdown cover..added 25th September 2005. Sooo I've just passed my 2nd anniversary of bumloving bodom...you know I think that calls for a celebration! :D

omgbirfday

I remember hearing HCDR at a mates house back in like 2004 at the time I didn't pay it much attention but like for weeks later I had Angels Don't Kill in my head so I ended asking my mate what it was and he told me all about it

Contrary to popular belief, Children of Bodom has never covered the songs "The Trooper" by Iron Maiden or "The Final Countdown" by Europe. "The Trooper" was actually covered by the band Sentenced, and 'The Final Countdown' has been covered by the bands Norther and Dispatched.

Haha Ok then...don't believe what the download says :p. Which makes my first COB song, dumdadadum...Northern Comfort!

Bodom after midnight, my sisters boyfriend played it to me, and i thought it was nice :)

First song i heard was Children Of Decadence, my cousin let me listen to it on his i-pod and i loved it so i just started getting lots of their stuff :)

First post Yayy!

Bed of Razor, me listened to by hazard the first seconds of the musics of hatebreeder, and bed of razor is the only one that I listened to several times and who made me of COB buy