The First Bodom Song You Ever Heard?

It was The Final Countdown :D But Children Of Bodom say it isn't theirs.So...Bed Of Razors.It was wonderful!And Bed Of Razors has a special place for me.It's the Children Of Bodom song contains emotional lyrics I think.And I heard that Alexi wrote it to his dead girlfriend but I don't think it is.Is it ? :D

LOL Kim is hardly dead

I Don't know. I was going to their gig, and a month before I was listening to some songs. Silent Night Bodom Night, Bodom after Midnight, then i got an accident and I couldn't go ( I liked the songs!), and after a year I bought AYDY for my sister but listening it before i gave it to her. I only liked the AYDY song, and the guitar solo's of living dead beat. And then i found the other albums of them :)....And then the addiction started.

Follow the Reaper was my first song (and album) but Children of Decadence and Mask Of Sanity were the songs that got me

Downfall was the first COB song I heard but I didn't know it was COB because the mp3 was labeled as Cradle of Filth. I didn’t hear anything else from COB till I saw them live opening for slayer in summer 2006 and I instantly recognized downfall and was blown away. Almost a year later I bought SW and I've been hooked ever since. :headbang:

In Your Face. Heard it on the Esp site. They had it in their songlist. I liked the beginning, but then Alexi started singing and I lost interest. Never listened to them again until half a year ago. Big fan now :heh:
Like stated above, goodbye Nirvana and Green Day. Blegh, that I even listened to Green Day..

my first song i heard was everytime i die. at first i hated it, but then i listened to other songs, and they were great, and they still are :rofl: